Providing the personal attention you need and deserve
Whether it is your family or your business, trusting the most important aspects of your life to a Canton attorney can sometimes seem like a leap of faith. You want a lawyer as concerned for your case as you are who treats it with the gravity and respect it deserves. Sadly, this type of service is not always easy to find. However, as a client of Edwards & Curtis LLC, you can expect just that level of attention. We understand how important legal issues involving your family or business are and we are honored every day when clients entrust these matters to us. Our attorneys strive to do right by you and bring our more than 75 years of combined experience to bear so we can favorably resolve your issues in a timely and efficient manner.
Divorce and family law attorneys
More than perhaps any other area of law, resolving family law issues requires intuition, experience, creativity and practicality. Our attorneys know how stressful these types of disputes can be and always attempt to resolve them quickly when in accord with the best interests and wishes of our clients. However, we also know that often these emotionally charged matters simply cannot be resolved without litigation and are prepared to go to court when necessary:
- Divorce – Our lawyers have successfully litigated and negotiated all aspects of divorce throughout Georgia, including property division, matters involving children and alimony. We carefully take account of the marital estate and use our half-century of experience to evaluate your legal position and strategize accordingly.
- Child custody and support – Whether between divorcing spouses or unmarried parents, child custody and support disputes can quickly become heated. Our attorneys serve as a buffer to help our clients resolve these issues without giving in to their emotions. However, we never hesitate to go to court if it is in the best interests of your children.
A business litigation law firm
Much is at stake in your business affairs. That is why our attorneys at Edwards & Curtis LLC closely examine each case and apprise our clients of the full range of options available to them. Our practice extends to a wide array of transactional and litigation issues that both individuals and businesses in Cherokee County routinely face:
- Business law – Our lawyers assist entrepreneurs and businesses throughout Georgia with entity formation, compliance and routine business law issues. Moreover, as experienced litigators, we can provide effective representation during all manner of commercial disputes.
- Equine law – As board members of Equine Advocates of North Georgia, Inc., our attorneys assist horse owners, stables, veterinarians and others facing unique equine law issues.
- Real estate – Our attorneys practice in all aspects of real estate law, including transactions, landlord tenant disputes, boundary and use issues and homeowners association matters.
- Wills and probate – We can help you prepare for property succession through a thorough will and estate plan. Through our wills and probate practice, we also assist executors, administrators and other family members with both routine probate matters and litigation.
- Creditor debtor law – Our lawyers provide practical and effective debt collection services to lenders and creditors throughout the state of Georgia, with special emphasis on the auto industry. Our knowledge of creditor debtor law allows us to negotiate debt workouts and enforce judgments to maximize our clients’ recoveries.
Why Edwards & Curtis LLC?
You can count on the attorneys of Edwards & Curtis LLC to show genuine care and concern through every phase of your business or family law case. We provide more than 75 years of combined legal experience and the peace of mind that comes with having easy access to your lawyer when you have a question or concern. Please call us today or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.